The white 20 x 24" Archival Papers from Archival Methods come in a pack of 100. Each sheet is used as an effective interleaving paper for storage and preservation of digital and traditional film prints. This paper should be used when you wish to prevent environmental contamination of valuable prints. Place them between prints to not only guard against scratches to the print face but to also minimize potential damage from fingerprints, dust, and other contaminants.
Note! Both conventional and digital output should have mounts or enclosures made from buffered paper. The only items that need matting or storage in un-buffered papers are cyanotypes (architectural blue prints) and protein-based textiles.
- Made from high alpha cellulose pulp from purified wood fiber
- Buffered with calcium carbonate 2 to 3% alkaline reserve, pH 9 ± 0.5, acid free
- Sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur
- Black paper is carbon free
- Lignin content is tested by TAPPI 236 cm-85 and has a Kappa number of less than five
- Paper will not degrade and cause harm to artwork or documents