The Rosco 1900 Fog Machine is a very high output 240VAC professional fog machine at an affordable price which is designed primarily for industrial applications, clubs, opera, or anywhere a large amount of fog is needed.
Built on the same principles as the Model 1700, the Model 1900 offers control features that today's special effects professionals demand. These include volume control to allow the user to vary the output as well as on/off timers for automatic sequencing. Up to four Model 1900 machines can be operated from a single remote by simply running a standard 3-pin XLR cable from machine to machine. This is a popular feature in clubs or other large spaces.
- With an initial high burst of fog the 1900 will fill the largest venues with fog in a very short time.
- After the initial burst, it scales back to operate continuously without interruption for a reheat cycle.
- Holds a four-liter bottle of fluid and is compatible with all standard Rosco fog fluids
- Includes a 15' (4.5 m) remote control cable
- Controls on/off time from 2-18 seconds
- Optional DMX control cables are available to work with your dimming control console.
- Electronic thermostat
- Resettable thermal trip
- Cast aluminum heat exchanger
- Easy serviceable piston pump