The digital camo BodyBag Pro from LensCoat is a camera body pouch made from soft shock-absorbing neoprene, protecting a digital SLR camera body from the nicks, dings and scratches of accidental impact. It also keeps the camera body free from dust and dirt and protects it from the elements. The BodyBag has a touch fastener closure that makes storage and access quick and easy.
It is designed to fit pro camera bodies, prosumer bodies with the optional body grip installed, SLR camera bodies with extended power winder and cameras with L-brackets mounted. The Digital Army Camo is an advanced computer generated camouflage pattern. It is modeled after the U.S. Army's standard-issue ACU pattern, which provides a pixelated pattern that maximizes visual break up. The pattern, constructed from small rectangular pixels of color, mimics naturally occurring dappled textures and rough boundaries.
- Neoprene pouch made to carry and protect a pro digital SLR camera body
- Protects the camera body from dust, dirt and minor impact damage
- Canon: 1D, 1Ds, 1D Mark II, 1D Mark IIN, 1Ds Mark II, 1D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III pro digital SLR camera
- Canon: EOS 5D, 10D 20D 20Da 30D, 40D Digital Rebel, Digital (300D), Rebel XT (350D) or Digital Rebel XTi (400D) digital SLR camera body with grip installed
- Nikon: D1, D1H, D1X, D2H, D2Hx, D2Xs, D3 pro digital SLR camera
- Nikon: D40, D40x, D50, D70, D70s, D80, D100, D200 or D300 digital SLR camera body with grip installed
- Similar-sized prosumer camera body with the optional body grip installed
- Similar-sized SLR camera body with extended power winder
- Similar-sized cameras with L-brackets mounted