The digital camo Gimbal Pouch from LensCoat is a neoprene pouch that accommodates most gimbal-style tripod heads including the Wimberley Head WH-101, WH-200, and the Jobu head. As a result of its odd shape, a gimbal head is especially prone to nicks, dings and scratches of accidental impact during travel and transport in the field. This soft neoprene pouch will protect the gimbal head itself and the equipment stored around it. An easy pull cord closure allows fast and easy access. Digital Camo is an advanced computer generated camouflage pattern. It is modeled after the U.S. Army's standard-issue ACU pattern, which provides a pixelated pattern that maximizes visual break up. The pattern, constructed from small rectangular pixels of color, mimics naturally occurring dappled textures and rough boundaries.
- Neoprene pouch made to carry a gimbal-type tripod head
- Easy pull cord closure allows fast and easy access
- Flattens and compacts when empty for easy storage
- Wimberley WH-101 or WH-200 tripod head
- Jobu tripod head
- Most gimbal-style tripod heads