The Porta Brace RB-4 RB-4/DC Director's Cut Lightweight Run Bag, X-Large (Black with Suede Accents) is available exclusively at B&H Photo. The Director's Cut Series is Porta Brace's premier upgrade package, and it includes antique brass hardware, deerskin suede accents and a microfiber lining and a memory foam core shoulder strap. It is designed for news and production crews. The bag stores spare tapes, batteries, cables, microphones and other audio/video accessories. The main compartment is foam padded, with a padded rigid bottom. Two sewn-in dividers span the 7.0" width with a 12" divider in between. The long divider has a zippered slip pocket. On the outside there are two large zippered compartments for cables or other items. Fold them out of the way for one large compartment.
The RB-4 has a zippered facing to keep even more water out, should the case be left out in the rain. The bag includes a removable tool pouch. The case is carried by a removable, adjustable, deerskin suede leather covered shoulder strap or dual deerskin suede leather covered carrying handles. A bottom layer of Slip-Not water-barrier fabric with an easy wipe-clean surface has been added.
- 1000 denier Cordura nylon fabric with deerskin leather accents, microfiber lining and padded construction made to carry spare tapes, batteries, cables, microphones and other audio/video accessories
- Antique brass hardware
- Main compartment is foam padded, with a padded rigid bottom
- Two dividers are sewn into the bag on one side and they hinge and attach to the other side; this creates a center compartment.
- An included 12" center divider can be attached to partitions to create two longer compartments.
- Full over-the-top zipper
- Two large zippered cable pockets on the outside
- Removable tool pouch
- A bottom layer of Slip-Not water-barrier fabric with an easy-wipe-clean surface has been added.
- Carrying options
- Dual deerskin suede leather covered grip handles
- Removable, adjustable, deerskin suede leather covered, padded shoulder strap