The pagepro 4650EN Network Monochrome Laser Printer from Konica Minolta is a monochrome laser printer capable of producing up to 35.7 pages per minute. Faster print speeds are supported by the unit's 500MHz processor and optimized Emperon technology. First page out is rated at 8.7 seconds and the unit has a monthly duty cycle of 150,000 pages. The Konica Minolta pagepro 4650EN contains an embedded Gigabit Ethernet interface to handle all varieties of computers and applications and multiple protocols- including TCP/IP v6, IPsec and SSL. Its functionality can also be expanded with optional accessories such as a 40GB hard drive, memory expansions, and an additional input tray.
- This unit offers monochrome laser printing at speeds of up to 35.7 pages per minute and a monthly capacity of up to 150,000 pages.
- The pagepro 4650EN offers the combination of Emperon technology, an advanced 500 MHz processor, and performance-based engine to keep print jobs moving efficiently at speeds up to 35.7 ppm.
- Standard 128 MB RAM for black and white printers can be expanded to 384 MB RAM. Advanced functions, such as direct print and secure print services, are supported by an optional 40 GB hard drive
- This unit can be customized to meet your exact needs with optional accessory items.
- High quality output and loads of paper handling options. Select thick or thin paper, recycled or new, labels, envelopes, and even transparencies.
- Save time restocking black and white printers by adding optional trays to more than double the capacity to 1,800 sheets. The pagepro 4650 also duplexes, stacks/sorts, collates, creates booklets and provides n-up printing.
- The Konica Minolta pagepro 4650EN contains an embedded Gigabit Ethernet interface to handle all varieties of computers and applications and multiple protocols- including TCP/IP v6, IPsec and SSL.
- Black and white printers provide seamless integration through a comprehensive suite of PageScope utilities that make network installation and printer management fast and easy.