The Bowens Ringflash Pro with Camera Bracket gives a unique full-frontal lighting effect that makes it a popular favorite among fashion photographers. Your camera mounts to the center of an opening that is surrounded by two semicircular 1500 watt/second flash tubes, and produces amazing results.
To ensure short, freeze-action flash duration, the flash tubes have three rather than two electrodes, and each has a separate cable. This can provide duration as short as 1/4500 sec @500 w/s. The Ringflash Pro can be used with the QUADX 3000, 2400 or Explorer 1500 to deliver up to 3000 w/s of light.
- The integral mounting bracket adjusts for use with virtually every medium format and 35mm style camera.
- There is an optional high-intensity reflector which increases the overall size of the light source; it also intensifies the light output.
- Minimum flash duration is 1/4500 sec
- For a softer lighting effect, use the opal diffuser which will soften the shadows and is perfect for most direct lighting applications.
- Dual cooling fans
- Modeling can be easily switched on or off from the unit