The Panasonic FS-100-250 by Focus Enhancements is a direct-to-edit (DTE) digital video recorder designed specifically for the Panasonic AG-HVX200 P2 camcorder. The FS-100-250 is armed with a 250GB hard drive which can record up to 250 minutes of DVCPRO HD 1080p footage.
The device records all DVCPRO50/HD footage to Panasonic's standard MXF file and can be hooked up directly into your non linear editing system via FireWire. The benefit of direct-to-edit recording is limitless. After recording your footage, simply hook the drive to your computer and you are ready to start cutting. This workflow can be very helpful for news gathering, where broadcast ready footage is time critical.
- AG-HVX200 Compatible
- This device is the perfect compliment to Panasonic's P2 HD camera, the AG-HVX200. The FS-100-250 can record all DVCPRO HD formats along with both standard definition formats, DVCPRO 50 and DV. 1
- High Capacity
- The 250 GB hard drive at the core of the FS-100-250 can be used for extended record times. This is perfect for event videography and documentary film making. The FS-100-250 can record 1.5 hours of high definition footage! If more time is needed, simply link two or more together.
- Robust Design
- The FS-100-250 is designed to withstand wear and tear during field recording. The robust power system is reinforced with a ten second buffer to ensure data is recorded without a hitch. No matter where your project takes you, rest easy knowing the FS-100-250 will be ready to take on whatever the environment throws its way.
- No More Capturing
- The FS-100-250 mounts directly to your digital video camera, allowing you to transfer your video directly to its hard drive. After shooting, connect the FS-100 to your computer and you are ready to edit.
- DTE Technology
- Direct To Edit (DTE) Technology lets you record from your camcorder to the FS-100-250 hard drive while you shoot. The FS-100-250 works with several DV NLE systems for convenience.