The Pioneer DVR-LX70 Multi-System DVD Recorder combines functionality and versatility, with abilities to record PAL or NTSC signals onto DVD+R/W, DVD-R/W, and DVD-RAM discs with a choice of 6 different recording speeds. Also, enjoy the ability to record up to 1142 hours (MN mode) onto the internal 500GB hard disc drive, and then edit the content. Your current DVD library will look and sound better than ever before, because this unit is a progressive scan component player capable of upconverting your DVDs to a 1080p high-definition experience.
Moreover, this player offers exquisite audio reproduction that will be hard to match, by incorporating a 192KHz/24-bit audio D/A converter. It offers Dolby Digital audio decoding, DivX Home Theater Certification, DV (IEEE) front-input, USB Direct Input, HDMI (Ver 1.3) output, PAL/SECAM/DVB-t TV tuners. With connectivity to virtually any A/V source, one-touch recording, simultaneous recording and playback capabilities, your entertainment choices are endless with the Pioneer DVR-LX70.
Note! This unit may require a multi-system TV or system converter to view PAL DVDs in the US.
This item is imported and it is not supported by a MFR warranty. To support this product B&H Photo provides a 90 day warranty.
- Internal 500GB Hard Disk Drive
- Enjoy the convenience of recording PAL or NTSC onto the internal 500GB hard disc, it offers up to 7 recording modes: XP (106 hrs), SP (212 hrs), LP (424 hrs), EP (638 hrs), SLP (850 hrs), SEP (1064 hrs), and MN (1422 hrs).
- Built-in NTSC, PAL, and SECAM Tuners
- This unit offers built-in NTSC, PAL, and SECAM TV tuners, capable of receiving and recording your favorite TV shows in both systems. In addition, it features a DVB-T tuner capable of receiving Europe's HDTV broadcasts. Note: this unit requires a multi-system TV to view PAL DVDs in the US.
- High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) 1080p
- It has a high-bandwidth processor capable of upconverting 720p/1080i and 1080p through the HDMI (Ver 1.3) output. HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
- Pure Cinema Progressive Scan Technology
- This recorder is a progressive scan player, capable of scanning an entire video frame at once; scan-lines commonly associated with interlaced video are drastically reduced. The result is a spectacularly clear image with no motion artifacts (stair-stepping), and details so sharp they seem as if they're etched onto the screen.
- DV (IEEE 1394) Input
- Just connect your digital video camera to the unit's front-panel DV terminal, and you're ready to record images onto a DVD recordable disc.
- Recordable DVD Media
- Record your favorite shows onto DVD-R/W, DVD+R/W, and DVD-RAM discs, offering up to 6 recording modes.
- Multi-Format Player
- Don't worry about limited playback capabilities, it can play DVD-Video, DVD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3, WMA, and JPEG images.
- DivX Home Theater Certified
- DivX is video compression software, which enables high quality video to be compressed into very small files then downloaded onto CD-R or CD-RW and played back with very little loss of quality.
- High-Performance Outputs
- With playback specifications that meet the standards of professionals, it features a component video output for high-resolution low-distortion video playback, and a coaxial digital audio output for high-quality audio playback to your home theater system.
- One-Touch Recording
- This unit offers the ability to set a recording time at the touch of a button. The recording automatically stops when the recording time you set is reached or the disc is full.
- Dolby Digital Sound
- It offers a built-in Dolby Digital decoder capable of advanced 24-bit processing and an outstanding sampling frequency of 192KHz.
- Full-Feature Remote Control
- It includes a full-feature remote control able to execute every command from any angle up to ±30°.