The IK-CTLS-4 Looping Video Sequential Switcher from Ikegami is designed to allow switching between (4) composite video inputs on (1) composite video display. Use this unit to forgo repeatedly connecting and disconnecting signal source devices when you need to change video feeds. Switching on this model occurs during the vertical interval to minimize monitor roll. LED lights provide a visual indicator of lines status and the unit's power supply is UL rated.
- 4x1 Composite Video Switching
- Use this unit to switch between (4) composite video source signals on a single display.
- Vertical-Interval Switching
- Switching on this unit occurs during the vertical interval to provide smooth transitions between source signals.
- LED lights on the front panel provide a visual indicator of line status.