Combining all of the necessary tools to keep your camera's sensor clean, this Digital Survival Professional Kit from Photographic Solutions includes twelve Type 2 Sensor Swabs, twenty-five PEC*PADs, four e-Wipe Pad packets, a 2 oz bottle of Eclipse Optic Cleaner, one BRUSHOFF sensor brush, and a magnifier-all of which is neatly packed inside of a zippered travel pouch. The included Type 2 Sensor Swabs are specifically designed for image sensors measuring 17mm high, such as DX or APS-C format sensors.
For a complete camera to swab size compatibility listing, please click here.
- Sensor Swabs
- Sensor Swabs are designed for cleaning CCD, CMOS, and other delicate optical and imaging surfaces in conjunction with the included Eclipse Optic Cleaning Fluid. The included Type 2-sized swabs measure 17mm wide, and are well-suited for cameras featuring DX or APS-C image sensors, such as Canon EOS 7D Mark II, 70D, Nikon D7100, and D5300, among others.
- PEC*PADs are strong, lint-free pads that are well-suited to cleaning a wide variety of sensitive surfaces, such as scanners, CDs, mirrors, lenses, telescopes, and more, as well as films and emulsions when used in conjunction with PEC-12 cleaning solution.
- e-Wipe Pad
- e-Wipes are sealed lint-free pads that have been pre-moistened with a sterile, highly-refined alcohol mixture for cleaning a wide variety of sensitive electronic and photographic surfaces, such as scanners, optical mirrors, and monochrome CCDs.
- Eclipse Optical Cleaning Fluid
- Eclipse is a high-purity lens cleaner that dries quickly without residue. This cleaning solution is ideally suited for use with the included Sensor Swabs for sensor cleaning or with the PEC*PADs for lens and filter cleaning.
- BRUSHOFF and Magnifier
To aid in removing dust particles from the sensor surface, the BRUSHOFF is a specially designed brush featuring a soft-bristled tip, electronically-conductive core, and a grounding plug. This design helps to break the electronic bond between the negatively-charged dust and positively-charged sensor for greater effectiveness in removing dust and minimizing the static charge that makes dust cling to the sensor in the first place.
In addition to the BRUSHOFF brush, a compact magnifier is also included for easier recognition of dust particles on the sensor surface.