Sci-Fi II by Serafine from Sound Ideas is a collection of 1029 useful sound effects that represent the building blocks of all the sounds needed to produce content in the genre of science fiction. The library was created by Frank Serafine, sound designer behind films such as Tron and Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, to name a few. The collection consists of sounds made with both classic analog techniques, as well as the latest digital technologies.
The sounds come on a DVD ROM disc with 16 bit / 44.1kHz broadcast WAV files. The content in this collection is completely royalty free. You receive a lifetime license with your purchase to synchronize the sounds with your productions.
- Bring the sound of top Hollywood films and popular video games into your work
- Sounds from the Serafine collection have been used in popular video games such as Grand Theft Auto 3 and hit movies Poltergeist II and Short Circuit I & II
- 1029 Production Elements for a Wide Range of Applications
- The sounds of space and science fiction
- Video games
- And anything that needs an extra little sonic kick