The HH/W906-MULTI from Hamilton is a six-user wireless listening system ideal for classrooms, labs, and other institution purposes. It allows users complete mobility while listening to the audio source. The system consists of one multi-channel wireless transmitter and six multi-channel wireless headphones.
To operate the system, simply connect the transmitter to any audio source with a 3.5mm mini jack, such as an MP3 player, CD player, computer, or TV. Set the transmitter and headphones to one of the four selectable frequencies, and enjoy excellent sound quality without being tethered down.
Additional headphones may be added to the system if desired. A single transmitter will support an unlimited number of headphones. Additionally, if an additional transmitter is added to the system, you can have multiple audio programs playing wirelessly in the same area.
The headphones have fully-adjustable headbands and thick ear cushions. They are powered by internal NiMH batteries, which operate for approximately 40 hours, and recharge in about eight hours.
Note! Additional transmitters and headphones sold separately.
- Full wireless listening system for six users
- Choose between four selectable frequencies: Blue - 72.5 MHz, Yellow - 72.1 MHz, Green - 72.9 MHz, and Orange - 74.7 MHz
- Transmitter connects to any audio source with a 3.5mm mini jack
- Transmitter supports an unlimited number of headphones 1
- Extra transmitters may be added to a system to play multiple audio programs on different channels in the same area 2
- Adjustable headband and thick ear cushions for comfort
- No external antennas on headphones
- NiMH batteries provide 40 hours of operation on an eight hour charge
- LED light indicates full charge
- Handy storage rack included