The W904-Multi from Hamilton is a four-user wireless listening system ideal for use in schools and other institutions. The system consists of a W900-Multi wireless transmitter and four pairs of W901-Multi wireless headphones. The system has four selectable color-coded operating frequencies.
The transmitter can connect to any audio source with a 3.5mm jack, such as a tape player, CD player, VCR, DVD player, computer, or television. It then uses a VHF signal to transmit the audio to any headphones set to the same color-coded frequency within a 300' range.
The headphones have a fully-adjustable headband and thickly cushioned earcups to provide a great fit with long-lasting comfort. The internal NiMH battery provides up to 50 hours of operation on an eight-hour charge. LED charging lights indicate when the headphones are fully charged.
If desired, additional pairs of headphones may be purchased separately to expand the system, as the transmitter supports an unlimited number of listeners.
- Wireless listening system for four users
- Four selectable color-coded operating frequencies
- Wireless range up to 300'
- Transmitter connects to any audio source with a standard 3.5mm jack
- Adjustable headband and cushioned earcups for wearing comfort
- Internal NiMH batteries provide up to 50 hours of operation from an eight-hour charge
- LED indicator lights show when headphones are charged
- Additional headphones available separately