The CineMonitor HD8 from Transvideo is a 8" high-definition LCD monitor designed for use in professional video applications. Use this unit in digital cinematography, high-speed digital video, Steadicam work, helicopter setups (SB versions), harsh working environment, or any other similar application.
It features a proprietary processor in conjunction with RFR (real frame rate) processing to produce clear pictures without aliasing or blurs in motion. It accepts all SDI and analog SD & HD video signals. Aspect ratio is selectable among 16:9, 4:3, and anamorphic.
The unit offers an intuitive control interface so that your attention stays focused on the monitor screen and not buttons and knobs. Other features include a luminance waveform monitor and a tally light.
- Professional LCD Monitor
- Use this LCD monitor to achieve professional results in the most demanding work applications and environments.
- Multi-Format Inputs
- Supported input types include all SDI and analog SD & HD video signals.
- Aspect Ratio
- Aspect ratio is selectable: 16:9, 4:3, and anamorphic.
- User friendly controls allow you to watch the monitor when you work and not the controls themselves.
- Built-In Features
- This monitor includes a built-in luminance waveform monitor and a tally light.