GUITAR RIG SESSION from Native Instruments is a recording suite that delivers superb guitar tone via modeling software, coupled with a compact input/output interface. The system is perfect for the singer/songwriter/guitarist, as it provides all the tools necessary for recording vocals, guitar and bass (excluding a computer). With the included additional software packages, backing tracks can also be created.
The GUITAR RIG 3 XE software offers five amazing guitar and bass amplifier models, as well as twenty-one effect and stomp box models, all derived from Native Instruments' award-winning GUITAR RIG 3 software. The "Matched Cabinet" module provides perfect speaker/amplifier configurations, especially useful for dialing in instant tried-and-true classic tones.
A refined user interface and tone library makes the program especially accessible and intuitive. "Live View" mode, specifically designed for stage use, presents all essential controls and parameters in a highly-functional, ultra-clear layout. The additional software components that can be used for recording include Cubase LE 4 audio/MIDI software, KORE PLAYER and the KORE SOUNDPACK POP DRUMS.
The SESSION I/O hardware features a phantom-powered microphone preamp, Hi-Z Instrument and Line inputs, level-controlled Main and Headphone outputs, all of which provides for maximum set-up flexibility in virtually any recording situation. The unit is housed in a durable metal casing and connects with a Mac or Windows based computer via USB 2.0, from where the I/O also draws power.
- Five guitar and bass amp models, all perfectly emulated in precise detail
- Twenty-one effects include meticulously modeled stomp boxes, distortion and volume pedals and other popular units
- Integrated tuner, metronome and two tapedeck modules for easy recording
- Comprehensive software package with GUITAR RIG 3 XE software, Steinberg Cubase Le 4, KORE PLAYER and the KORE SOUNDPACK "POP DRUMS"
- Portable USB 2.O bus-powered audio interface with sturdy aluminium casing
- 24-bit/192KHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Two balanced inputs - Microphone/Line/Hi-Z input (with phantom power) and a Line/Hi-Z input
- Individual gain controls with activity and clip LEDs
- Balanced monitor outputs
- Headphone output with volume control