The C2-3350A Universal I/O Seamless Switcher from TV One provides up-, down-, and cross-conversion from standard video formats to computer or HDTV signals. Each of its (8) universal video inputs on HD-15 connectors can accommodate composite video, YC (S-video), YUV/YPbPr component video, RGBHV, RGBS, or RGsB formats. Separately available adapters can be used to connect BNC or 4-pinYC connectors to the unit's standard HD-15 connectors. Output is selectable as any computer resolution up to 2048 x 2048 at any refresh rate and all HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, as well as composite and YC.
It has a unique auto-set feature that virtually automates the setup process by sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. All of these settings are stored in non-volatile memory and retained even when the power is switched off. Control options include front-panel pushbuttons, IR remote control unit, Ethernet connectivity, and an RS-232 port. A Windows-based control panel is also provided and is compatible with most third-party control systems. An LCD on the front panel further facilitates management of the unit.
Other features include variable zoom to 10X, variable shrink to 10%, and position controls. Advanced digital-flicker elimination circuitry and high sampling rates ensure signal integrity. Full-bandwidth chroma sampling ensures faithful color reproduction. This model additionally includes picture-in-picture functionality, chromakey, lumakey, mixing features, and genlock to any input. Its CORIO2 video-processing engine, a proprietary and entirely firmware-based chipset, can be upgraded at any time by downloading the latest firmware version and flash upgrading the unit in the field.
Note: Models in this series that do not include all available functions can be upgraded in the future at a TV One technical support center.
- Up-, Down- & Cross-Conversion
- This unit provides up-, down-, and cross-conversion from standard video formats to computer or HDTV signals.
- Multi-Format Signal Support
- Its universal video inputs on HD-15 connectors can accommodate composite video, YC (S-video), YUV/YPbPr component video, RGBHV, RGBS, or RGsB formats.
- Automatic Setup
- It includes a unique feature that virtually automates setup.
- Control options include pushbuttons, an IR remote control, Ethernet, and RS-232.
- Video Parameters
- Options for adjusting video image include variable zoom, variable shrink, and position controls, among other options.
- Advanced Features
- This model includes picture-in-picture functionality, chromakey, lumakey, mixing features, and genlock to any input.
- The unit's video-processing engine can be upgraded at any time by downloading the latest firmware.