The C2-3350A Universal I/O Seamless Switcher from TV One provides up-, down-, and cross-conversion from standard video formats to computer or HDTV signals. Each of its (8) universal video inputs on HD-15 connectors can accommodate composite video, YC (S-video), YUV/YPbPr component video, RGBHV, RGBS, or RGsB formats. Separately available adapters can be used to connect BNC or 4-pinYC connectors to the unit's standard HD-15 connectors. Output is selectable as any computer resolution up to 2048 x 2048 at any refresh rate and all HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, as well as composite and YC.
It has a unique auto-set feature that virtually automates the setup process by sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. All of these settings are stored in non-volatile memory and retained even when the power is switched off. Control options include front-panel pushbuttons, IR remote control unit, Ethernet connectivity, and an RS-232 port. A Windows-based control panel is also provided and is compatible with most third-party control systems. An LCD on the front panel further facilitates management of the unit.
Other features include variable zoom to 10X, variable shrink to 10%, and position controls. Advanced digital-flicker elimination circuitry and high sampling rates ensure signal integrity. Full-bandwidth chroma sampling ensures faithful color reproduction. This model additionally includes picture-in-picture functionality, chromakey, lumakey, mixing features, and genlock to any input. Its CORIO2 video-processing engine, a proprietary and entirely firmware-based chipset, can be upgraded at any time by downloading the latest firmware version and flash upgrading the unit in the field.
Note! Models in this series that do not include all available functions can be upgraded in the future at a TV One technical support center.
- Up-, Down- & Cross-Conversion
- This unit provides up-, down-, and cross-conversion from standard video formats to computer or HDTV signals.
- Multi-Format Signal Support
- Its universal video inputs on HD-15 connectors can accommodate composite video, YC (S-video), YUV/YPbPr component video, RGBHV, RGBS, or RGsB formats.
- Automatic Setup
- It includes a unique feature that virtually automates setup.
- Control options include pushbuttons, an IR remote control, Ethernet, and RS-232.
- Video Parameters
- Options for adjusting video image include variable zoom, variable shrink, and position controls, among other options.
- Advanced Features
- This model includes picture-in-picture functionality, chromakey, lumakey, mixing features, and genlock to any input.
- The unit's video-processing engine can be upgraded at any time by downloading the latest firmware.