The AUDIOGRAM3 from Yamaha is a computer-based recording system that is easy to set-up and use. The system is a complete kit and bundles together a hardware interface that provides the audio inputs and outputs to the computer, software for recording and producing music, and a USB cable for connecting the audio interface to the computer.
With a focus on simplicity and ease-of-use, the compact audio interface features both a mono and stereo input channel. Providing maximum flexibility for recording from almost any audio source, the mono input channel features a combo-type connector that can be set for microphone or line level input, while the stereo channel has both phone and RCA connectors.
The AUDIOGRAM3 is USB bus-powered and does not need an external power supply, making it an ideal solution for mobile applications.
- USB 1.1 interface with bundled recording and editing software
- Single microphone/instrument mono input channel and two sets of stereo input channels (only one set of connectors can be used at a time)
- Input 1 (1/4" TS/XLR combi) can accept either microphone or instrument level with switchable +48V phantom power
- After connecting the interface to the computer and the required input sources, set-up is easy, requiring the user to only adjust the input level and output volume before starting recording
- The interface is bus powered, making it ideal for mobile situations with a notebook computer 1