This Kobold DW200 Open Face HMI Kit is based on the extremely compact Kobold DW200 focusable 200 Watt Daylight Focus Flood light. The optimized design of the reflector achieves a high light output and a homogeneous illumination. The ergonomically positioned focusing knob enables focusing of 14-51°. This daylight fixture has a solid design, compact dimensions and maximum reliability for all applications in the studio and on location.
When the Kobold EWB-200 AC Ballast is connected to a 90-265VAC source, this weather-resistant ballast will provide dimmable power to your fixture via its included head-to-ballast cable. The DC ballast in this kit will work with your choice of 2-Pin 26-34V DC source, available separately.
Completing this kit are glass diffusion, and a CTO conversion filter, four leaf barndoor set, stand mount, 200 Watt HMI Hot Restrike Bulb, and a lightweight Flight Kit Case.
- Use the rotary knob on the rear of the fixture to adjust focus; note the corresponding "flood" and "spot" symbols on the fixture label indicating the adjustment directions.
- Installation is quick and without any tools, due to a locking mechanism. The optimized design of this reflector achieves a high light output and a homogeneous illumination.
- Light output: Spot: 8100 lux / 753 fc Flood: 1675 lux / 156 fc
- Barndoor Set
- To place the barn door on the fixture, slip it onto the impressed section of the ring and secure it with the knurled screw located opposite the recess. Pull the knurled screw and let it spring back into place; then tighten it to secure the barn door.
- Hot Restrike
- Socket and switches are equipped to allow switching the fixture on and off repeatedly without the delay of waiting for the bulb to cool.
- The required light output can be set (100 - 60% adjustment range) with the power regulator.
- Color temperature can change with the power output depending on the type of lamp used.
- Easy Connection
To connect the ballast unit to the fixture just plug in the corresponding connection.
- To disconnect, press the security mechanism on the socket before pulling out the plug.
- LED Display
- Green LED is lit continuously: normal operating mode
- Green LED is flashing: the thermo protection is activated reducing the power continuously down to 60%
- Red LED Blinking: the mains voltage has dropped below 85 V. If this LED is flashing, the lamp will be switched off automatically.
- Yellow LED has not lit up: the ballast is not grounded, or connected correctly
- IP 43, I, with strengthened insulation for additional protection; can take splashed water at a 60° angle from vertical
- 2- 3.15A Fuses
- Ignition overload protection
- Temperature monitor
- Convection cooling
- Meets CE Standards