The Graffiti 5.2 Titling Software for Mac from Boris FX is a resolution-independent, vector-based titling plug-in capable of generating either 2D or 3D motion graphics. The software gives you the ability to create animated titles, directly place text on a video background and more. It works from within your NLE of choice for seamless integration and creation of professional, broadcast-quality titles.
- Vector Text and Title Animation
- Vector text can be scaled to any resolution without loss in quality. Graffiti fully utilizes vector text to create advanced animated titles, giving you the ability to create professional, animated titles. You can even import vector graphics in EPS format for use in titles.
- 3D Text Features
- You can directly place 3D text in your video. Advanced 3D text features include textures, reflections, bump mapping and materials. You'll be able to render this text on a path or via rolls, crawls, fades and zooms.
- 3D Shapes
- The software allows you to work with 3D shapes, including cylinders, spheres and cubes. These shapes are user modifiable using spline primitives, allowing you to create new 3D shapes of your own design.
- Keyframe and Effects Libraries
- Graffiti features an extensive keyframe library with customizable presets to fit your needs. It also includes 35 effects filters to manipulate your titles.