The C2-2150A Down Converter from TV One is a scan converter designed to take DVI, analog computer, or HDTV signals and convert them into standard video formats. This model also includes composite video and S-video inputs. Video outputs are switchable between NTSC and PAL and are simultaneously provided in composite video, S-video, and YUV component video. The output can also be switched to YPbPr component (progressive scan). A PC loop-through is also provided.
It has a unique auto-set feature that virtually automates the setup process by sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. All of these settings are stored in non-volatile memory and retained even when the power is switched off. Control options include front-panel pushbuttons, IR remote control unit, Ethernet connectivity, and an RS-232 port. A Windows-based control panel is also provided and is compatible with most third-party control systems. An LCD on the front panel further facilitates management of the unit.
Other features include variable zoom to 10X, variable shrink to 10%, and position controls. Advanced digital-flicker elimination circuitry and high sampling rates ensure signal integrity. Full-bandwidth chroma sampling ensures faithful color reproduction. Its genlock offers precise synchronization of incoming signals by providing a wide subcarrier lock range with subcarrier phase adjustment. This model additionally includes picture-in-picture functionality, chromakey, lumakey, and mixing features.
It features the CORIO2 video-processing engine, a proprietary and entirely firmware-based chipset that can be upgraded at any time by downloading the latest firmware version and flash upgrading the unit in the field. All models in this series allow for input expansion through use an appropriate S2 series input switcher.
- Scan Conversion
- This scan converter is designed to take DVI, analog computer, or HDTV signals and convert them into standard video formats
- Automatic Setup
- This unit includes a unique feature that virtually automates setup.
- Control options include pushbuttons, an IR remote control, Ethernet, and RS-232.
- Video Parameters
- Options for adjusting video image include variable zoom, variable shrink, and position controls, among other options.
- Upgradeable & Expandable
- The unit's video-processing engine can be upgraded at any time by downloading the latest firmware and optional inputs can be added to the unit.