Trijicon produces battle-proven aiming systems that deliver rapid target acquisition and increased hit potential under any lighting conditions. Their self-luminous aiming systems empower you to execute any shot with complete confidence in bright light, low light or no light at all.
Although ACOGs have many features which are very advantageous for military use, they're equally well adapted for sporting and tactical applications. These compact telescopic sights are internally adjustable, with tritium illuminated reticles for use in low-light scenarios.
The compact 3x30 ACOG (Matte Black) sits low while delivering outstanding low-light performance. Designed for military and law enforcement applications; this optical sight combines effective mid-range 3x magnification with Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber optic technology - the reticle remains highly-visible 24/7/365, regardless of the conditions. This ensures the operator's ability to engage targets with confidence and outstanding fire-control capability. Any target - moving or otherwise - will be easier to acquire, lock on to, and hit successfully with the first shot.
This ACOG is configured with a Compact ACOG Flattop Adapter, and a dual illuminated Red Chevron Reticle calibrated for 5.56/.223.
- Rugged Construction
- Forged 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum alloy housing
- Broad Band Anti-Reflective Coated Lenses
- Multicoated lenses provide enhanced clarity by minimizing flare and glare
- Waterproof and Fogproof
- Nitrogen purged and waterproof seals ensure clarity and reliability under any conditions
- Compact ACOG Flattop Adapter
- Designed for use on flat-top M16/AR15 receivers, compatible with Picatinny rail mounting systems.
- Bindon Aiming Concept
- The Bindon Aiming Concept was devised by Trijicon's founder, Glyn Bindon. The BAC method of aiming with both eyes open ensures a far superior sense of balance, and a wider field-of-view. Combining these benefits with a magnified Trijicon sight gives you a considerable advantage over your target.
- Fiber Optics and Tritium Illumination
- Proprietary battery-free technology provides a vivid aiming point without the need for failure-prone batteries
- Dual Illumination Red Chevron Reticle - 5.56 / .223
This red chevron reticle is calibrated for flat-top firearms chambered for 5.56/.223 cartridges. The chevron sits atop a long medium-weight post that offers hash-marks for long-range target acquisition.
Trijicon's proprietary tritium/fiber-optic illumination technology provides the chevron and the top of the post with a brilliant red glow.