This is a Mole Richardson 1.2Kw HMI Pro Kit with dimmable electronic ballast, 50' cable, barndoors, 24 x32" Chimera Softbox, Five Lens Set, Scrims, and Gaffer Pack. The 1200 Watt DayLite PAR is designed for motion picture, television, event and ENG/EFP Professionals worldwide. The solid cast aluminum construction features improved ventilation and cooling and eliminates unwanted spill light. A Brytal Aluminum parabolic reflector provides 96 square inches of reflective surface. Contained in a low-profile trough, the electronics have been isolated from the main housing and feature a swing-out trap door for easy access to the igniter and safety switch.
Similar to the Type 6641 2.5/4K DayLite Par, the fixture has visual and tactile focal indicators to determine lamp position; and when used with the optional, interchangeable lenses, the field of light can be fine-tuned for optimum beam control. Other features include: a trough skid; a pass through yoke; a locking, hinged front door; and a pig-tail style electrical input.
When fitted with a 1.2K HMI bulb and no lens, this fixture will throw a beam of light of 4000 footcandles 2.1' in diameter from a distance of 20'. Mounting one of the five included lenses will alter the beam spread, and diminish the light output.
- Equipped with a safety screen
- Spring-loaded fourth accessory clip, and variable accessory clip positions located at either 90 or 45°.
- Rear mounted On and Off push-button switches allow hot-restrike
- A safety switch blocks power to bulb until front housing door is closed
- Compatible with all existing 10.25" accessories
- Dimmable to 50% of full power
- Multi-Voltage - 120-220VAC, auto-sensing
- Microprocessor control, constant power output
- Instant start, ZVS technology
- Circuit breaker
- Five lenses - Narrow, Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, Frosted Fresnel each helps to shape the light spread
- Barndoor set shapes the light
- Scrims alter the intensity of the light
- 50' Head-to-Ballast Cable provides easy control far from the fixture
- Gaffer Kit provides HMI bulb, assorted gels, clothespins, gloves, AC line tap, and a ditty bag