The 1T-DA-552 DVI-D Distribution Amplifier from TV One will split a single DVI input into (2) output signals. This product is complaint with the HDMI v1.3 standard and supports 10- to 12-bit deep color video, as well as Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital+, and DTS-HD Master Audio digital audio.
A bandwidth of 225MHz to 2.25Gbps provides ample signal amplification and equalization to ensure lossless signal transmission, even over extended cable runs. EDID (extended display identification data) reference can be managed via a front-panel switch, or selected from the connected display or internal look-up table.
This unit is scalable and its capacity can be expanded by cascading multiple units. It can also distribute HDMI signals through the use of cable adapters. The unit's small footprint makes it well suited for desktop use, or up to (2) of these units can be collocated in a standard 19" equipment rack by using a separately available rackmount kit.
- DVI Distribution
- Use this device to distribute DVI signals to multiple displays.
- It supports Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital+, and DTS-HD Master Audio digital audio.
- EDID functionality ensures that your signals display properly on your monitors.
- The unit will support HDMI signals by using cable adapters.
- The capacity of this amplifier can be expanded by cascading multiple units.
- Small Footprint
- This device's small size makes it easy to use in either a desktop or rackmount setup.