This is a Mole Richardson Daylight Par 6K HMI Electronic Ballast Kit.
The kit features the redesigned 6K PAR which is capable of using either 4K or 6K lamps (purchased separately). The aluminum housing with 95% reflectance parabolic reflector, has on off pushbuttons while the hinged lamp access door incorporates an auto shutoff circuit which engages when the door is opened. The head accepts 15.5" accessories including 4 optional lenses to narrow or "flood-out" the light beam.
The included 66569 Electronic Ballast is rated for 4,000W/6,000 watts and is constructed of anodized sheet aluminum. A fold-away handle is incorporated into the design. Its detachable cord features a VEAM connector.
Completing the kit is a 50' head extension cable.
- Brytal Aluminum parabolic reflector provides over 95% reflectivity.
- ON and OFF push-button switches mounted on rear of fixture. May be re-ignited when hot.
- Double pole circuit breaker.
- Interlock micro-switch at door shuts off power to globe sockets when door is opened. Globe cannot be turned on until door is closed.
- Steel tube yoke with aluminum trunion castings and 1-1/8" steel yoke pin.
- Four accessory lenses, used individually, change the beam pattern from Narrow to Extra Wide to Flood. The beam pattern created by the lenses may be rotated within the diffuser clips for vertical or horizontal beam orientation. Further spot to flood adjustments can be made using the focus knob on the rear of the fixture.
- Anodized aluminum construction, folding handle.
- Detachable power cord with VEAM connector.