The Viper 15x50 from Vortex is a high-powered binocular engineered to deliver outstanding optical performance for activities such as sports, hunting, safari, bird watching and others. The Viper series is extremely bright and steady. It performs incredibly well even in poor light conditions. Vortex's proprietary XR coatings deliver high detail rendition and rich contrast. The 15x50 Viper binocular is distortion free due to the XD (Xtra-Low Dispersion) glass objective lens elements which enhance image resolution and reduce chromatic aberration.
The binocular focuses relatively close - less than 9 feet. Its prisms are especially multi-coated to produce sharp edge-to-edge images. It offers a 3.3mm exit pupil and a long eye relief sufficient to accommodate all viewers including eyeglass wearers. Waterproof, fogproof, and shock resistant, it is built with a durable lightweight chassis to withstand water pressure up to 15 feet and is rubber armored to sustain extreme abuse. As a result, the 15x50 Viper binocular is favored by outdoor enthusiasts over other binoculars of its class.
- Argon filled housing ensures fogproof performance in dynamic climates
- Multi-coated prisms to deliver maximum light transmission
- XR coated optics produce bright and sharp views of objects
- XD (Xtra-low Dispersion) glass elements enhance image resolution and color accuracy
- O-ring sealed and Nitrogen purged make it all-weather resistant
- Astounding eye relief of 16mm for comfortable and extended observations even with eyeglasses
- Tapered multi-position eyecup style provides a more natural fit to your eyes and comfortable, full-field viewing with eyeglasses
- Lightweight chassis weighing only 27.2-ounces for extended viewing period
- Ribbed rubber armor ensures a solid, comfortable grip - even when wearing gloves