This Mole Richardson 12-18K Watt HMI Molepar Kit is based on the Molepar, but with a re-engineered trough it achieves a more compact design over the previous model. This fixture also includes a redesigned curved yoke, allowing the head to pivot to steeper angles. Use it for lighting large indoor and outdoor sets where daylight illumination is required. Weighing only 67 lbs, this lightweight, HMI Molepar can be safely used on Condor or Power lifts and is a highly efficient compact source of daylight.
When fitted with a 12K HMI bulb (available separately) and no accessory lens, this fixture will turn night into day with a beam of 27,440 footcandles, from a distance of 25'. Its beam diameter at that distance will be 4.3'.
Using the included accessory lenses, scrims and barndoors will alter the beam spread, shape, and intensity. A 50' head-to-ballast cable is included, but an HMI lamp must be purchased separately.
- Redesigned for lighter weight and greater stability
- Four separate lenses are included: Extra Wide, Wide, Medium and Narrow Beam for varied lighting applications.
- Barndoors and scrims allow additional light-shaping
- Type 66065 solid-state, electronic, flicker-free ballast is dimmable
- Hot Restrike capability
- Double circuit breaker and red indicator light
- Includes a wheeled cart with handle