Vortex is dedicated to the development and production of unique optics with features that allow you to see the world more clearly. Their commitment to supporting efforts in the important areas of land conservation, wildlife and field habitat keep them in tune with the environment and outdoor enthusiasts worldwide.
The Vortex 3.5-10x50 Diamondback Riflescope is built to endure, perform, and excel. Its one-piece center-tube design is carefully constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum, and fitted with a precision adjustment system that allows for a generous amount of correction. The optical system is fully multicoated for a fine line of sight, and the entire assembly is then purged with argon gas for flawless all-weather performance.
With its mid-level magnification range, and a larger 50mm objective, this fine sighting system is designed to be an excellent all-around performer with outstanding twilight performance.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and rings attach to your scope. By affixing the scope mounted rings to the rifle mounted base you create a reliable, accurate, and secure sighting system. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Parallax correction is factory preset at 100 yd
- Fast focus eyepiece for rapid target acquisition
- XR multi-layer coatings deliver edge-to-edge clarity
- 1.0" One-piece 6061-T6 aluminum main tube construction
Low-profile turrets with 1/4 MOA audible & tactile clicks
Elevation/78 MOA - Windage/88 MOA
- Waterproof Performance
- Unity-pressure argon purging protects against the elements at any elevation
- Precision-Glide Erector System:
- Premium-grade fluoropolymer Teflon resin bushings provide exceptional resistance to stress cracking, temperature change, corrosion, and friction-induced wear.
- Dead-Hold BDC Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
The Dead-Hold BDC reticle features four thin posts and cross hairs. The larger gate is designed to accommodate hold over points upon the stadia.
Second focal plane (non-magnifying) placement of the reticle maintains its size throughout the magnification range.