The Pelican 1510 Carry On Case with Foam (Olive Drab) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It has a hinged case with double ABS latches that seal perfectly and padlock protectors that provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
The 1510 comes with a long side handles, long front handle, retractable extension handle and strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. It has an effortless release latch for the extension handle. The case meets current FAA requirements for carry on luggage.
A three-piece foam set is included.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case
- Three-piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, one Pick 'N Pluck foam sections and one 1.0" blank bottom foam section
- On Board
- Meets current FAA requirements for Carry on luggage 1
- Made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable
- Built-in purge valve for changes in altitude or temperature
- Temperature Rating -10° to Plus 210°
- Carrying options
- Front large folding haul handle
- Large side folding haul handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Strong built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft