The Broadway London 12A Acoustic Room Kit from Primacoustic has been designed to address acoustic room problems such as primary reflections, flutter echo, standing waves and excessive bass. The kit follows a variant of the LEDE (Live-End, Dead-End) concept whereby the source section of the room has greater dampening while the receive section is sparsely treated in effort to retain natural room ambiance.
The panels are constructed using high-density 6 lb per ft3 rigid fiberglass with resin hardened edges. The hardening process works in tandem with the surface micro mesh to fully encapsulate the fiberglass. The panels are finally covered in an acoustically transparent beige fabric that also lends an architecturally attractive appearance. The kit includes all the necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- Complete studio acoustic treatment for rooms with a footprint of approximately 120 to 150 ft2
- Broadband absorption and bass trapping
- Controls standing waves, reduces chatter-echo and quiets room-flutter
- Flexible modular design
- Reduces listening fatigue
- Ships complete with easy-to-mount impalers that screw onto the wall surface for hanging panels
- Tested to meet stringent Class-1 fire safety requirements making the system suitable for use in public places