Available exclusively through B&H, the Deluxe Shotgun Microphone Kits are designed to provide field audio engineers with a complete system that delivers improved sonics and lighter components. All Deluxe Shotgun kits are configured to satisfy seasoned videographers and engineers who desire improved performance over entry level microphones and accessories.
The Rode NTG-3 is the featured shotgun microphone in this kit. As standard in all Deluxe Kits, a universal shockmount, light weight graphite boom pole and case, universal hand grip, short and long right angled XLR cables, Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide, and other accessories are included to provide the user with everything necessary for capturing audio for video, film and field production applications.
This Kit Includes:
- Rode NTG-3 Precision RF-Biased Shotgun Microphone (Silver)
- Auray DUSM-1 Universal Shock Mount for Camera Shoes and Boompoles
- Rode WS7 Deluxe Windshield for the NTG3 Microphone
- K-Tek KEG-100CC Avalon Series Graphite Boompole with Internal Coiled XLR Cable
- Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR M to Angled XLR F Microphone Cable - 20' (6.1 m), Black
- Kopul Coiled 3-Pin XLR-M to Angled 3-Pin XLR-F Cable - 3 to 18" (7.6 to 46 cm), Black
- Auray Neoprene Boompole Bag for 34" Closed Boompole with Shotgun Mic and Softie
- Ty Ford Audio & Video Book: Audio Bootcamp Field Guide 4th Edition by Ty Ford
- Auray Universal Microphone Pistol Grip