Virtual Drumline 2.5 from Sibelius is virtual instrument that contains marching and concert percussion sounds based on the world champion percussion section of the Santa Clara Vanguard marching band. The library can be used as a plug-in or standalone.
The library of included sounds is not just about marching drums, but in addition contains a huge collection of orchestral, world, effect, drum set, rhythm section and drum line instruments. All the sounds are programmed with virtually any articulations and playing techniques imaginable.
Enhanced multi-sampled velocity layers, attack/release and EQ control, multiple mallet selections, rolls, glissandi, solos and ensembles and automatic right-hand/left-hand alternations are but a few of the powerful features programmed into the Virtual Drumline instrument collection.
Note! This package is an educational discount for school and educational institutions only (not for individual students). Proof of status is required.
- Marching and concert percussion sounds integrated into Native Instruments' KONTAKT Player 2 engine
- No other sampler required
- New instruments include a steel drum orchestra (lead pan, double seconds, triple guitar, 6-piece bass pan set), rhythm section (piano, guitar, bass guitar), waterphone, showband single tenors, swish knockers and typewriter
- Load up to 64 channels in standalone mode
- Unlimited polyphony
- Integrated effects
- Enhanced velocity control for more natural accent/tap sensitivity
- Saves multis for easy loading of projects
- Instrument Bank support
- Specialized controls for enhanced customization on each instrument (EQ control, attack/release control, auxiliary send levels)
- Mod-Wheel or Keyswitch settings can be monitored onscreen
- Highly optimized DFD (Direct From Disc) streaming functionality
- Rack view and minimized views
- Supports Virtual Drumline instruments alongside other KONTAKT Player 2 formatted libraries in the same player
- Searchable electronic documentation