Choral from Sibelius is a sample library that provides a comprehensive range of high-quality sounds for composing choral music. The complete collection, which integrates seamlessly with Sibelius 6 via the built-in Sibelius Player, includes ensemble sounds for soprano, alto, tenor and bass, with multiple vowel sounds for each, plus organ sounds.
Each sound has a number of adjustable settings to help achieve a desired effect, and an audio file can be exported to create a CD, or converted to an mp3 file.
Note: This package is an educational discount for school and educational institutions only (not for individual students). Proof of status is required.
- High Quality Choral Samples
- Includes quality choral samples in a variety of ensembles
- 6 organ based sample instruments
- No Sampler Required
- Collection comes integrated with the built-in Sibelius player
- Variability, tuning and other audio characteristics can be adjusted allowing control over the sound of each sound individually
- Load instruments and play
- Standardized controls allow for becoming familiar with the library quickly
- Notation Integration
- Play choral arrangements directly from the Sibelius score
- Automatically reads and interprets performance indications
- Export an audio file from the score