With wireless capability and unsurpassed low-frequency sound reproduction, the JBL ES150PW Wireless Powered Subwoofer will take your audio listening experience to a whole new level. It's outfitted with a linear tuned-port enclosure that minimizes excessive noise, front-firing 10" Cellulose-Fiber woofer cone reinforced with JBL's PolyPlas technology, and a 300W RMS/500W peak power high-output amplifier. This powerful design enables this subwoofer to reproduce the tightest "punch" at the highest sound levels in its class.
Moreover, it features 2.4GHz high-frequency wireless technology capable of transmitting and receiving crystal clear audio within a 75' range. This subwoofer features durable MDF cabinet construction, low-pass crossover, phase control switch, magnetic shielding, and a wide range of frequencies with superb sound quality and low distortion. It's stylish design will complement any room's decor. If you want to surround yourself with sound - not wires - with a unified, stylish, and easy-to-set-up wireless subwoofer, look no further. You won't find a better solution than the ES150PW.
- Wireless Technology
- This package offers an ingenious way to transmit and receive wireless audio in your home theater system without making unnecessary holes in your walls or floors. It eliminates the need to run messy wiring from the back of your receiver to the speakers located across the room.
- Reliable 2.4GHz Signal
- It offers reliable tuning phase-locked loop circuitry, and its 4-channel select switch allows you to optimize your reception within the 2.4GHz range.
- Powerful 300W RMS/500W Peak Amplification
- A powerful 300W RMS/500W peak power high-efficient amplifier makes this subwoofer an ideal choice for the most demanding of situations. It offers a high power output while maintaining a low distortion signal and tight control of the driver.
- Linear Tuned-Port
- This subwoofer utilizes a linear tuned-port enclosure that achieves tighter bass by extending deep bass response and eliminates unwanted turbulence.
- Phase Control Switch
- The Phase switch determines whether the subwoofer speaker's piston-like action moves in and out with the main speakers. Proper phase adjustment depends on several variables such as room size, subwoofer placement and listener position. Adjust the phase switch to maximize bass output at the listening position.
- Low-Frequency Effects (LFE) Input
- This subwoofer offers a Low-Frequency Effects input that essentially adjusts for low-frequency Dolby Digital/DTS effects from your receiver.
- Low-Frequency Response
- With a frequency response of 27 - 150Hz, this subwoofer offers a full range of low-frequencies with the capability of reproducing a very tight bass-response throughout your home theater.
- Magnetically Shielded
- Its housing is designed with magnetic shielding, preventing undesirable interference that causes distortion.