AmpliTube Metal is guitar amplifier and FX modeling software, entirely dedicated to the needs of the heavy metal guitarist, and based on IK Multimedia's award-winning AmpliTube 2 software engine. The software delivers realistic software recreations of fourteen stomp boxes, five amplifier models, thirteen speaker cabinets, six microphones and nine FX racks.
The sources used for the modeling included extremely rare and collectible models of metal stomp boxes, amplifier heads and cabinets, from the legendary, hard-to-find Japanese originals, to classic British and American essentials. AmpliTube Metal is perfect for gain-heads of all styles, from early heavy metal and hard rock to today's nu metal, thrash and speed metal.
- Metal guitar software powered by AmpliTube with DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology for award-winning sound and realistic feel
- Includes five separate modules - tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, amp head, cabinet + mic, and rack effects
- Fourteen Stomp effects with highly acclaimed distortion models
- Five classic high-gain amplifier models
- Thirteen cabinet and six microphone models
- Nine post-amplifier FX racks
- Two fully configurable rigs with up to thirty-two simultaneous effects
- Digital tuner
- Functions stand-alone and as VST, Audio Units, RTAS plug-ins for all popular DAWs
- Includes SpeedTrainer for playing along with favorite recordings
- Purchasers can download a free version of AmpliTube X-GEAR after registration for seamless integration with all the other "Powered by AmpliTube" products, MIDI control and StompIO integration