The canon white Lens Cover for the Canon 70-200mm f/4 Non-IS Lens from LensCoat is a 100% closed-cell neoprene coat that protects the lens from bumps and scratches. It is ideal for nature, outdoor photographers, sports shooters and photojournalists. It also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. The cover is waterproof, providing protection in inclement weather.
A LensCoat Lens Cover also provides a thermal barrier, protecting your hands from cold lenses in lower temperatures. It is easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens. This cover will also help you preserve the resale value of the lens by protecting it from dust, dirt and other contaminants. This version is all white and blends in well with snow or sand.
- 100% water-proof close-cell neoprene lens cover
- Protects the lens from bumps and scratches
- Easy to install and remove, leaving no residue on the lens
- Clear plastic windows over the auto focus and focus limiter controls, and the distance scale
- Compatible with Canon 70-200mm f/4 Non-IS lens