The SZ1240 from Samson is a 2RU single-channel power amplifier that provides clean, clear output with low distortion and a wide dynamic range, as well as the dependability needed for installation sound. The amplifier provides 240W of power at four Ohms, and can also operate in 25, 70, or 100V, making it ideal for a constant voltage system.
The amplifier has an XLR input, as well as an XLR link for connecting an additional amplifier. Output is via a standard Euroblock connector. The unit operates on AC power, and also has a 24VDC terminal for connecting an emergency backup battery.
For outstanding reliability, the amplifier features a forced-air cooling fan system, as well as built-in protection circuitry. Front-panel LEDs display signal level, as well as clipping and protection status.
- Rugged all-steel chassis fits a standard 2RU space
- Power output of 240W at four Ohms
- High-performance matching transformers for 25, 70, or 100V operation - ideal for constant voltage systems
- Clean, clear output with low distortion and a wide dynamic range
- XLR input, with an XLR link for connecting an additional amplifier
- Euroblock output
- AC power, with a 24VDC input for connecting an emergency battery
- Rear-panel level control
- Forced-air cooling fan system
- Protection circuitry for overheating and faulty wiring conditions
- LED indicators for signal, clipping, and protection
- Selectable high pass filter
- Ground-lift switch for reducing ground hum