The CobraCrane 5033 Backpacker is a single bar jib arm for small camcorders. This crane offers an 8' reach when matched with an optional 5' tripod and can sweep the ground for low angle applications.
Note! Tripod and head are sold separately.
- Camera Movement
- From the ground level, the camera can be tilted up over 90 degrees, allowing the user to obtain a great perspective shot. Sweeping vista shots of landscapes, panoramas, and sporting events are possible. The over the top shot is also ideal for cooking videos, food marketing videos, and variety of higher perspective shots
- Camera Tilt
- In basic configuration, the camera platform stays set and does not tilt as you crane up and down. However, mounting the crane on an available, suitable tripod with fluid head allows you to tilt the fluid head and have the cranes camera platform follow the motion of the tilt.
- Quick Set-Up
- This device is easily assembled with a quick no-tool set-up system.
- The CobraCrane is solidly constructed from metal and is built to last.
- Small Breakdown
- The CobraCrane Backpacker has the same reach as the CobraCrane I but, breaks down in two sections, one two foot section and one three foot section.