The NetMarket 211210 CobraCrane I with Extension Kit is a single bar jib arm for small camcorders. This crane offers an 8 ft or 11 ft reach when matched with a 5 ft tripod and can sweep the ground for low-angle applications. This model comes with a 3 ft extension kit for an upgrade from the standard CobraCrane I. Mounting the crane on an available tripod with a fluid head adds tilt capability.
Note! Tripod is sold separately.
- Camera Movement
- From the ground level the camera can be tilted up over 90 degrees, allowing the user to obtain a great perspective shot. Sweeping vista shots of landscapes, panoramas and sporting events are possible. The over the top shot is also ideal for cooking videos, food marketing videos, and variety of higher perspective shots
- Quick Set-Up
- This device is easily assembled with a quick no-tool set-up system. A Cobra-Crane made 501PL compatible QR plate is mounted with two 3/8" bolts to the base of the crane. This allows you to quickly and securely attach the crane to your tripod head. The QR plate is removable, and can be replaced with a user-supplied plate for use with a different tripod head.
- The CobraCrane is solidly constructed from metal and is built to last.
- Extension Kit
- The extension kit allows 3' more length above the standard CobraCrane I.
- Camera Tilt
- In basic configuration the camera platform stays set, and does not tilt, as you crane up and down. However, mounting the crane on an available suitable tripod with fluid head, allows you to tilt the fluid head and have the cranes camera platform follow the motion of the tilt.