With the Wolverine PicPac Portable Data Storage Device & Media Reader, you can store thousands of photos from your digital camera memory cards, and save money by avoiding the purchase of multiple high capacity cards. Once the contents of your memory card are safely stored, your card is ready to be reused; you never have to go near a computer.
The Wolverine PicPac is a stand alone unit with a built-in rechargeable battery, so you can download and save images from your camera memory card anytime, anywhere with just a press of a button, and the LCD status display confirms the completion of the transfer while also providing information about remaining storage capacity and available battery power. It's perfect for photographers on field trips, professionals storing data for presentations or other corporate uses, or everyday folks who simply need additional data storage space. The Wolverine PicPac can also function as a high speed card reader or as an external hard drive when it is connected to your Computer via the High-speed USB interface.
- Save money by eliminating the need to purchase multiple memory cards
- Back-up thousands of photos without a computer
- Use as a portable backup data drive
- Simple one-touch operation
- Pocket size and light weight means that it can travel with you - anywhere
- Built-in card slots for most digital camera memory card types
- Includes universal power adapter (region specific plug adapters are required - sold separately)
- Battery powered - transfer up to 15GB of data on a single charge of the built-in Battery
- Functions as a high speed 11-in-1 card reader when tethered to a computer via the USB connection
- Plug-and-Play USB interface is compatible with Windows, Macintosh & Linux systems