The Pentax 8x25 DCF-SW is a compact roof prism binocular with dual hinge design that makes it small enough to slip right into your shirt pocket or pocket book. It is a desirable option for all outdoor activities including sports, hunting and wild life observation. Its high resolution phase-coated optics insures great optical performance and delivers brilliantly detailed images of objects.
The binocular is nitrogen filled (with JIS Class 6) to be fog-free during sudden temperature changes. It is waterproof and can be submerged up to 3 feet and not be subjected to water damage. It offers helicoid eyepiece rings with four click stops for comfortable eye relief and can accommodate all viewers including eyeglass wearers. Also, it offers comfortable handling due to its efficient rubber non-slip surface that enables a sure grip every time in use.
- High resolution phase-coated optics to produce sharp and crisp images
- Helicoid eyepiece ring with four click stops provides comfortable viewing
- Efficient ergonomic design and smooth center focus
- Lightweight and compact -- it can be carried anywhere
- Dual hinge design folds up to fit your shirt pocket
- Rubber covered exterior provides a sure grip for all weather conditions
- Long eye relief for eyeglass wearers
- Dioptric correction to accommodate all vision