The Amplivox Sound Systems SS3230 Multimedia Computer Lectern with Sound (Walnut) is a fully assembled multipurpose computer lectern cart featuring a 4.0" deep space that locks and can be used to store a laptop computer. The lectern is constructed from solid 3/4" durable laminated Walnut wood with multiple coats of durable clear lacquer that preserve the natural wood and enrich the grain. It has wire management grommets, rounded corners, a skirted base and sculpted lines.
The SS3230 lectern has 2 locking doors that provide secure storage for equipment with 2 interior adjustable shelves for computer and AV material. There is a slide-out locking shelf for projectors. It is transported by 4 heavy-duty hidden casters; 2 with brake locks.
The SS3230 has a built-In Amplivox 8050 50W sound system; there is no need to be connected to an expensive permanent sound system. A Power strip, flexible gooseneck with shockmount mic holder and professional dynamic microphone with 15' cord are all included.
This lectern is made in the USA.
- Solid 3/4" durable laminated Walnut wood lectern
- Multiple coats of durable clear lacquer that preserve the natural wood and enrich the grain
- Pine wood finish on the base
- Wire management grommets
- Rounded corners
- Skirted base
- Sculpted lines
- Fully assembled multipurpose computer lectern cart
- Sound System
- Amplivox 8050A 50 watt multimedia stereo amplifier with an all integrated circuit design
- Auxiliary input stereo jack with separate volume and tone controls for a CD player, tape player or LCD multimedia projector
- Line out jack for a tape recorder; record the presentation as it is happening
- Three mic inputs (dynamic, condenser with phantom power, wireless) can be used at the same time
- Two speaker jacks - each can drive 4 to16 ohm speaker loads
- Standby mode when jack is empty reduces power drain and prolongs battery life
- Includes power strip, flexible gooseneck with shockmount mic holder and professional cardioid dynamic microphone with 15' cord
- Locking 4.0" deep top storage compartment for a laptop computer
- Two locking doors provide secure storage for equipment with 2 interior adjustable shelves for computer and AV material
- Slide-out locking shelf for projectors
- Four heavy-duty hidden casters; 2 with brake locks