The SW3230-MH-L Multimedia Computer Lectern with Wireless Sound System (Mahogany) from AmpliVox combines a lectern cart with a complete wireless sound package to form a convenient integrated solution for speaking engagements and presentations. The unit's sound system comprises (2) built-in Jensen speakers, a 50W amplifier with built-in receiver, a dynamic cardioid microphone with 15' cord, a lapel microphone, and a transmitter.
The lectern is constructed with laminate that is heat-fused with a stained pine wood finish on the base. It also features radius corners, a skirted base, and sculpted reveal lines to create an elegant aesthetic look that complements any decor.
It includes two storage areas with locking doors. The top area is 4" tall and can be used to store a laptop or similar equipment and materials. The larger bottom area has two doors and features (1) slide-out shelf and (2) adjustable shelves for larger equipment. Other design features includes wire-management grommets and (4) hidden locking casters that make moving the lectern an easy task.
- Professional Speaking & Presentation Solution
- Use this integrated package to meet all of your speaking and presentation needs with one solution.
- Audio can conveniently be managed with the full sound system included in the package.
- A laminate veneer is included to protect the unit and provide years of reliable use.
- Hidden locking casters allow you to move the unit or lock it in place at will.