This is a Desisti Goya 575 HMI Kit with fixture, ballast, 25' head-to-ballast cable and eight-leaf barndoor set. The Desisti 575 Watt HMI Broadlight is a fixture that should provide silent operation with broad, even daylight for many years. The Goya is a multi-purpose fixture offering a 90° beam spread (approximately 1-1/2 times wider than any Daylight Fresnel) that can operate in any position. The Goya is utilized when a flat, even field is required at closer ranges and has remarkable barn door cut-off. The addition of the new diffusion glass allows the unit to act as a softer fill light for sets.
The Goya 575 has brushed stainless steel anti-magnetic construction for noise reduction. It is finished with silver gray, high temperature, anti-scratch powder coat paint.
When fitted with a 575 watt HMI bulb, the Goya 575 will provide a 143 fc beam 19.9' (39.9 m) wide from a distance of 10' (3 m).
- Igniters work from the electronic ballast
- Silent, even in flicker-free mode
- Dimming to 30% of full power
- Cool Running
- Unique convection ventilation system
- Easy, Secure Positioning
- Patented positive-tilt single handle locking system for aiming the fixture in any position with one hand
- Improved collar clamping holds the lamp firmly without stressing electrical contacts
- Re-lamps without tools
- Heavy duty tubular yoke holds fixture secure in any position
- Rear and bottom mounted skid protects housing and switches
- Weatherproof on/off push buttons
UV glass with stainless steel wire guard
- Spring loaded integral barndoor holder with safety catch
- UL listed, IP23 rain tested
- Eight leaf barndoor set offers control over the beam spread