The Gitzo GM2561T Traveler 6x Carbon Fiber Monopod is an extremely lightweight and compact monopod. This monopod, when completely folded, stands at a diminutive 14.3", weighs less than one pound and fits into any case. At 56.1" when fully extended, the Traveler rises as tall as most standard Gitzo monopods.
This Traveler monopod also incorporates Gitzo's revolutionary 6X technology tube, which reduces the overall monopods weight up to 25% percent without sacrificing strength or stability.
- 1mm Gitzo 6X Carbon Fiber Tube
- Gitzo was able to develop a six-crossed multilayer carbon fiber 30% lighter than the previous 1.5mm generation that features the same exceptional performance of stability and vibration absorption and unbeatable quality.
- Anti-Rotation Leg (ALR) System
- The Anti-Rotation Leg (ALR) system makes it quick and easy to open and close the monopod. Simply turn all of the locking rings at once and the whole leg can be pulled out in seconds.
- Safe Lock Disc
- The Safe Lock Disc top plate, composed of a techno-polymer compound, makes it possible to control the locking torque without prematurely stopping camera rotation and ensuring that users' equipment is safely and effectively locked in place.
- Wrist Strap with Belt Clip
- Connected to the top plate is a wrist strap, with a handy wide belt clip incorporated. This makes it possible to hang the monopod directly from a belt, strap, or pocket.