This basic Dynalite Special Two Head 1000 w/s Kit is powerful and versatile enough for lighting the subject with a main and fill light. The 1000ER power pack is capable of firing two additional heads, to add to the realism of any subject.
Each 1015 is a 1000 watt/second, convection cooled, economical, minimum weight flash head. Each has a built in recessed reflector with 140° coverage and no hot-spot for even light dispersion. The high reflectivity design provides for greater efficiency in softboxes and light panels. Other reflectors can be used if desired for different degrees of coverage.
Included are all necessary cables, and a lightweight codura nylon case for storage or transport.
This special kit comes with a mail-in coupon good for two ultra compact Dynalite Umbrellas -- a $120 value.
- Measuring only 5.8 x 6.8 x 6.8" and weighing only 6.9 lbs, the M1000ER is extremely portable.
- Fan cooled for protection and long life during demanding applications
- Recycles in 1.5 seconds @ full power
Basic power settings in 1/3 f/stop increments
- When used with the power control switches, up to 18 different settings with a single flash head are possible
- Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled
Convection Cooled -- saves space and weight
- Air flows through the unit
- Integral tilt mechanism for continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube assembly
The reflector is built-on
- May be outfitted with parabolic reflectors, barn doors, and grid spot holders for greater light control
- 150 Watt quartz halogen for easier positioning and focusing
Tenba Travel case
- Cordura nylon, rigid air cell frame, closed cell foam padding
- Zippered closures
- Accomodates power pack, 2 heads, cables