The Jolly 8WT from FBT is a 70V distributed lightweight speaker with 50W, 25W, 12.5W and 3W tap selections. The speaker is constructed from gas-injected molded polypropylene with a front-face steel grill. It features a 2-way design with an 8" low-frequency woofer and a 1" mylar diaphragm dome tweeter. Cabinet dispersion with this model is 90° horizontal by 60° vertical, allowing for wide-pattern coverage. Its frequency range of 70Hz to 20KHz makes this model useful for commercial background music applications, paging systems and speech applications.
- Houses of worship
- School & corporate audio visual sound reinforcement
- Background music/announcement: restaurants, pubs
- Transportation terminals, clubs, auditoriums, theatre
- Lightweight polypropylene cabinet, 12.8 lbs.
- Power Handling: 70V operation with Tap selections: 50W, 25W, 12.5W, 3W
- Push pin terminal strip inputs
Multiple mounting options:
Wall, Ceiling, Cluster, Speaker stands Tripod microphone stands for near field monitoring use
- Two M - 6 fly points
- Optional carrying bags available for protection for portable use
- High SPL capability: 119dB