The AP-SNCL-V40G SignagePro Player with 4GB Flash Drive from Smart-AVI is a solution designed to facilitate the implementation of digital signage. Use this solution in retail, business, or educational applications, among many other possibilities. This model uses a 4GB Flash drive for storage, thereby providing more robust performance due to the stability of solid state drives in installations subject to movement, vibrations, or other disturbances that would affect traditional hard-drive performance.
It combines hardware and software to allow a single PC to manage and control multiple remote display devices, simultaneously and independently, from a central location. Each remote display is capable of running a variety of rich media and applications uniquely suited for that specific location. One screen could run a PowerPoint presentation about a washing machine, in the meantime a second screen in a different location could present a video about power tools, even while a third screen could be displaying the results of a database search. Support for a wide variety of file formats includes industry standards such as Flash, video, HTML, QuickTime, Microsoft Office, and JPEG among many others.
This solution is designed for non-technical users and includes step-by-step, illustrated instructions. Furthermore, a fully trained support staff is available if you require additional help. Content creation is managed in a Windows-based interface.
- This version of the SignagePro solution features a 4GB Flash drive for your storage needs
- Increase sales with enhanced point-of-sale promotions
- Educate your customers with product demonstrations
- Enhance employee training and communication
- Offer information and directions for large buildings and campuses
- Generate revenue from third party advertising
- Offer live news and data streams