The Sony UTX-H2 Wireless Handheld Transmitter is intended for use with Sony UWP-V series receivers. The improved handheld transmitter features a cardioid microphone element. Like the receiver, the body-pack transmitter also features 188 selectable UHF frequencies and operates for up to 8 hours on two-AA size alkaline batteries. Additional features include selectable RF output level and an LCD display.
- Improved All Metal Construction
- The transmitter and receiver both feature metal construction for maximum durability on the road.
- UHF Synthesized Frequencies
- Both transmitter and receiver provide 188 user selectable frequencies, providing plenty of options when interference is present.
- Selectable RF Output
- The transmitter allows selection between 5mW output power and 30mW output. 5mW is suitable for indoor, simultaneous multi-channel operation while 30mW is intended for outdoor, long-range use.