The AMISCL2 from Australian Monitor is a dual-channel compressor limiter featuring a per channel expander/gate, and housed in a single 19" rackmount chassis. The unit utilizes a high quality VCA to provide excellent compression performance. The compressor has controls to manually vary threshold, attack and release times.
However, each channel can also be switched to provide automatic, program dependent functioning. Make-up gain is available, as is a form of EQ compensation for situations where heavy compression results in level reduction or dull sounding audio. An expander/gate section with adjustable threshold is available on each channel.
- Two-channel, compressor/limiter with an expander/gate section per channel
- High-quality VCA design provides excellent performance
- Variable Threshold and Ratio controls
- Variable Attack and Release controls, with the ability to switch to automatic, program dependent operation
- Variable Output Level rotary controls
- EQ enhancement automatically compensates for high end loss when heavy compression is taking place, with the user able to vary the amount of enhancement
- Eight-segment Gain Reduction LED array per channel
- XLR balanced inputs and outputs along with 1/4" TRS phone balanced and unbalanced inputs and outputs
- 1U, 19" rack-mount housing